Thursday, November 6, 2014

Updates!

Frank Sinatra once sang "Regrets, I've had a few... But then again, too few to mention."
(Actually, that's a lie - he probably sang that far more times than 'once', but )

Anyway, the only thing I have in a few a quantity as 'regrets' is blog updates! There are none! None to mention whatsoever. Not today, anyway, not for the last week, and maybe not for the rest of this week.
Sorry about that - got a lot of stuff on my plate at the moment, but once that's all sorted I'll be back on a regular writing schedule.

After that, however, sh*t gets sufficiently real - well, to a fairly substantial margin of error actually.
I learned a good few lessons from my 'month of horror', primarily that even if I want to write every day sometimes it's not worth reading.
So, gonna plan some stuff out, make a manageable bundle of stuff for myself to potter through rather than a steaming mess of obligation to thrust myself with no warning, no reason, and no real escape plan.

So, please bear with me.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment