Wednesday, 29 October 2014

Day [Number]: 'Webcomics'

I had intended to do up a post which was entirely horror webcomics, but these last 2 weeks have gotten away from me so I haven't gotten around to it.
Luckily someone at io9.com did, and their list pretty much has everything I was going to list and a good few more, so rather than present a half-formed thing check out io9.com: http://io9.com/looking-for-a-spooky-read-check-out-these-horror-webco-1652126842

One of my very favourites on this list is 'His Face All Read', a creepy short story whose style just oozes atmosphere. I mean, just look at it:


I'd be lying if I said that my original plan to draw up a list of horror webcomics wasn't just a means to share this comic.
So, yes, read it and enjoy.

I'll also draw special attention to the pants-sh*ttingly scary: The Bongcheon-Dong Ghost. I throw around the phrase "pre-sh*t your pants to get a head-start on the surprise of it later" but this comic pretty much defines that warning.

Everything after those two is a bonus.

No comments:

Post a Comment