Monday, 23 January 2012

LEGO Millenium Falcon

Some things never get old. LEGO will always be top of the list of things that I'll never get tired of.
But, growing older, I get less of a chance to play with this stuff or even assemble it (which is where most of the fun happens)
Anyway, to assemble the Millenium Falcon you get 6 labelled bags of parts, well, really about 10, but they're labelled at being numbers 1 to 6 and you open and assembled them in that order according to the instructions and - Shut up at make with the LEGO!!!

After Bag 1.

After Bag 2.

After Bag 3.



After Bag 4.

After Bag 5.
To add suspense to the finished product, here's a smutty piece of LEGO included in the building pieces....

After Bag 6.

It's awesome. I'd write more but I'm going to go play with it.... Bye!

1 comment:

  1. That is aweseome, I look forward to renditions of all those Star Wars scenes you felt Lucas was too pussy to include.

    ReplyDelete